Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Monday, February 14, 2011

The pen is mighter ....

I keep finding more stuff from Tucson that I have added to my collection.  This is a groovy ghoulie that really appealed to me. I think it was the hat.  He quickly made himself comfortable by starting to point out all the bugs in my studio.  If only I could get him to write for me... just kidding, he would get ink all over everything ( I mean - just look at his crossed eyes!)

And a one, and a two, and a three....

Had to start back to work this weekend, so have had no real time to clay. I made a focal for the leaf beads, but forgot to tent it when I put it in the oven.  So it was burnt on one side. I have started on another focal and some smaller beads to compliment them.  Normally I would be able to stay up late and work on them, but have to get up early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment