Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Monday, March 21, 2011

More Squishing

I loved my little squishy beads so much that I couldn't wait to see what other color combinations would look like. I did festive, so I thought this time I'll try more subtle color.   As the pictures show, it really makes a difference as to which color goes first in the extruder.  The clay was also more firm this time around, so some of them are done following the original instructions, some rolled and some flat.

My next try will be yellow, ecru and tourquise.  Can't wait to see what they will look like.

Gold was first color in extruder.



Black as the first color in the extruder.

1 comment:

  1. These beads look very intriguing. Thanks for the tip about the first colour. I'll have to try that the next time I get my clay out. It's put away and I'm not letting myself get it out until I've sanded and waxed and glazed all the pieces sitting on my desk.

    ReplyDelete