Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Got Tired Of Leafs

Seems what ever my intentions, I always come back to the leaf shape on my latest beads. So in an effort to break out of the rut, I decided to remove my hands from the design all together. 

I got out my small cutters and used them to indent into the raw bead. Then colored in with the PanPastel Chalks. Just seeing what I can do with them.  I like some more than others, but still playing.



I've starting working on packing up my supplies for the Christi Friesen workshop in the San Juan's this coming weekend.  Am a bit concerned as my DH woke up with the stomach flu this morning and has been sicker than a dog all day. I hope it skips me - I really don't want to be sick this weekend.  Will be so disappointed if that happens. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment