Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mice are Nice

Got an idea while laying in bed last night, just before falling asleep. I may have been fueled by seeing an old Tom and Jerry cartoon the day before .... but who knows.  I drew in the design and colored with PanPastel Chalks (love those chalks!)

As you can see, it was more Jerry than Tom this time around.  It is my first try at making a mouse so it ended up a bit bigger than I was aiming for. It is just a hair over two inches wide.  I would like it to be about half that size since the pin backs in my stash aren't big enough to provide a good support. The pin would flop around and not lay well if I used one of them.  So either I need to get bigger pin backs or make a smaller mouse. 

I Love Mices to Pieces


1 comment:

  1. Maybe if you put the pin back very close to the top of the piece it may sit properly. It's a very cute mouse.

    ReplyDelete