Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I am Elinor Dashwood, or so it appears

I have been a fan of Jane Austen since high school (and, no, I won't tell you how many years ago that was).  I was just reading more blogs from the bead soup blog list (limiting myself to just a few a day in a feeble attempt to cure my Blogitist).  There was a link on one that intrigued me - which Jane Ausein heroine are you??  Of course, I immediately thought of Elizabeth Bennett (my favorite - and probably a lot of peoples' favorite also).  But then I took the quiz and discovered I was more like Elinor Dashwood.

Somewhat disappointed  - no Mr Darcy for me. However,  Edward (as played in the latest adaptation by Hugh Grant), is not a bad substitute ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment