Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yarn Ahoy



Aren't these the yummiest yarns?  I was driving to work yesterday and happened to go a different way than usual. Saw a yarn shop that I hadn't seen before. This morning I just had to pay them a quick visit.  It was so hard to decide which skein I liked best, so I just had to get more than 1.  I plan to incorporate them into my jewelery. Have seen some great pieces on line using ribbons and yarns instead of chain in necklaces.  So inspirational. 

 I love browsing the blogs and flickr - there are so many great artists out there who share their work freely with the rest of us ... opps! If I am not careful I could get infected with Blogitis again.  Need to pack for clay camp, not browse the web. And get into pirate mode for the Saturday night Festivities.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. How exciting - can´t wait to see what you come up with. Great yarn!!! And yarn is a great choise for jewelry!!

    ReplyDelete