Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

And the winner is....

I have 10 followers!!!!!

I know that to those who are old hands at blogging, this isn't that big.  But to me, a novice at the blogosphere, it is rather surprising that even 10 people want to read about what I am doing.   And it is kinda flattering at the same time. 

I have to confess  that I have had a secret contest going in my head for some time (since I had 5 followers as a matter of fact).  When I reached 10 followers I would have a give away. 

I put all 10 of my first followers in a hat and had the Opus Bird pull one out. I apologize for the poor lighting and focus, the hat was dark as was the area where he was sitting. Someday I will figure out how to copy the result of a random number generator like I have seen on other blogs.  That looks so classy.






Congratulations InaRae. 

 You have a choice of one of my new leaf pieces or a copy of the two kitten pendant I made last month. Contact me and we'll make arrangements to ship it off to you.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting...I was in a giveaway and I didnt know!!! hehe.
    It is nice...and rather special to know people want to pop in and visit!!! I feel the same!

    ReplyDelete