My polymer earrings for this week are made from a pair of Squish Beads. I only had a few of this color combo and at the time, I did not like them as much as the other colors I had used. I put them aside in the "not bad, but not what I was looking for" bin (totally different than the "what the heck was I thinking!" bin). I had not even shined they up with LPC.
After I made these, I found I was out of headpins. So, I had to visit my local bead store for more head pins. Ya, I could make them myself but was too lazy. Of course, as most of you know, visiting a bead store is dangerous. Got distracted by shiny stuff. I found these hammered circles and had to get them. Paired them with a red crystal. I tried to find a PC bead that would work in my stash, but all of them were too big.
A few days ago, I happened across a blog that had a tut about a free on line photo modification site (http://pixlr.com/editor/). So I used it to add the surrounding halo and remove the scratches from the window sill I shot the picture on. Good effect. Now I just have to figure out how to get rid of the white "frame" that automatically appears when I save my writing.