I started out making beads. I tried darkening the lines with acrylic paint, but was not totally satisfied with the look. I then used liquid clay mixed with pitch black alcohol ink to highlight the lines. When wiping the excess liquid away, a tiny residue is left on the rest of the bead. When zapped with my heat gun, it gives just the right amount of sheen to the beads.
Then I realized that I had a lot of beads but no focal. So I made up several more, larger heart shaped. But after looking at them, with the other beads, I have decided they are not exactly the right shape. So back to the drawing board, but will have to wait till I get back from Tucson.
Less than 24 hours and I will be there!