Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Friday, January 28, 2011

Blogging for the first time

This is a real learning experience. I always swore that I would never blog. But time waits for no one, and I should keep up with the rest of the world. I always wondered if I would have anything to write about and who would want to read it anyway? But in the last year I have been discovering that I am interested in what other people are doing.There are blogs that I visit regularly and find myself anticipating their next posting.  I have meant people all over the country through our mutual interest in Polymer Clay and have even gone on a cruise where I spent 5 days immersed in creating and learning new techniques - hardly looked out the porthole.  What an adventure for a old stay at home like me.

    This year, my horoscope said that I was to explore new ideas and expand my social network.  Not that I am a big believer in astrology, esp after I learned last week that every one's  horoscope sign was wrong and that we all have to drop back one. I definitely am not a Capricorn! But I can use it for an excuse, can't I?

  I plan on focusing on my art and sharing what I am doing with other like minded polymer clay fans.  And we are a growing number. 

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous blog, JuLee! I'm so glad you have finally taken the plunge into the world of blogging. You will have so much fun!

    I'm honored to be your first official follower, too. I can't wait to read more about your art!

    Happy Birthday, my friend!
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete