Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Sunday, January 30, 2011

One Spoiled Brat Cat

I should be claying, but instead am curled up on the couch watching the pilot episode of  "Harry's Law". I like it, then again I have been a fan of Kathy Bates for a long time.

  Of course, having a free lap is just too much temptation for my littlest Underfoot.  I have always wanted a lap cat that would prefer MY lap (the majority of my furry friends find my hubbies lap more comfortable). The Eyesis Rue (aka "the Bit" or Puff) uses any and every excuse to crawl in and get comfortable.  Took this pix with my cell phone, so it is rather grainy. 

But I do have a piece in the oven baking so this time is not a total waste.  Am also washing the clothes I will be packing for my trip to Tucson this week for the big Bead Show. I have never been and have wanted to go for years. Since I am not getting any younger, I decided to treat myself for my birthday.  I am so excited - will be taking several classes with my favorite polymer clay instructor and all around great person, Christi Friesen. I am  going to be staying with my friend Donna at her sister's house and am also looking forward to see her family again.  This experience should give me a lot to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment