Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Friday, February 17, 2012

Week 7/52 Earrings

What do ya know ... two blogs in the same day.


Last month I shared some beads I made using ArtyBecca's tutorial she had so generously posted on Flickr.  I put several together with some chain to make a necklace, but am not happy with its look, so will not inflict it on anyone till  it is reworked a bit.  I used the remaining beads for matching earrings.
  These particular beads have been duped Pumshell  ( a diminutive of Pumpkin and shell)

Also, since earrings are going to be a part of my posts every week, I thought I would work on ways to display them nicely. It was hard to decide which color, but in the end white won as I think most of my works will show up best against it.


2 comments: