Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm featured on Polymeri!!!

When I got on the computer this morning and there was a message from the President of my Polymer Clay guild (Hi Patricia). She was letting us know that my little Be Mine Valentine heart earrings were one of those featured today on Iris Mishley's blog Polymeri.  Thank you Iris, what an honor. Polymeri is a beautiful blog - check it out at

http://polymerionline.blogspot.com/

(Update - I have finally completed converting my quilting room to polymer ... trying very hard to stay in just one room .... oh, it is so hard.)

PS.   I discovered the above link to Polymeri is not working.  Sorry about that. You can link to her blog from my favorite things list, at least that is working.)

1 comment: