Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Not everything is Polymer

Autumn Wind


My latest earrings are NOT Polymer... can you believe it?

 I saw the technique on line earlier this summer and finally got around to trying it out.  Don't think they turned out too bad considering this is my first attempt. 

Opps, I was reminded that I forgot to let people in on how these were made (thanks Davina).  If you are interested, the instructions are at Bello Modo's site.  Here is the link to the page with the video (it's near the bottom).  Check out the rest of the site too while you are there.

https://www.bellomodo.com/index.php

JuLee

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, but are you going to reveal the secret? The colours are beautiful and I love the style.

    ReplyDelete