Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Christi F update

For those who are Christi Freisen Fans (and if you aren't you should be IMHO), she recently did a little demo for Polyform.  It is a cute little Steampunky bird. 

Check it out at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fcowoK6TCk&feature=share

I had a really good start on my bead soup project.  I finished almost 80% of it the first weekend, then life intruded and I was not able to get back to it till this week.  What I thought would be very easy turned out to be the most frustrating part.  I finally finished it up last night and spent this morning making some companion earrings.  The 17th will be here before I know it, so will be photographing and writing it up after work tonight. 

I am getting so excited about seeing what my bead partner Julie Bean did with the beads I sent her and hope she likes what I did with hers.

 I loved visiting all the blogs on the last Bead Soup Blog Hop and will probably succumb to Blogitis again, but it will be worth it I think. So many people are involved this time that it will take DAYS to read them all.  I started at the bottom of the list last time and will be doing the same this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment