Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bead Soup Party Pack is almost ready

I finally decided on which beads to send to my bead partner.  It was hard as I am so critical of my work, but finally found some I liked enough to share.  Then I realized that I really didn't have any coordinating beads.  So I spent the last couple of days making some to go along with the focal.  Now all I need is the clasp.  Thought I had one but discovered the only one in my stash was silver, and that would not do for the colors I had picked.  So, off the bead store tomorrow morning to find the perfect clasp.

I am a bit nervous about this as my bead partner is an experienced beader.  But this is her first time doing the Soup, so we are on the same experience level there.  So much fun.

Anyway, here is a picture to tease you all  (I figured out how to edit in Picasa - lots of fun effects there)

Bead Soup Party Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment