I have never been one to keep consistent journals/logs of what I do, but perhaps I should start. I was pretty sure that the original colors I used were white, yellow and violet.
As you can see from the picture, my memory is faulty. I now think I used fuchsia originally instead of violet. These beads may not be exactly what I set out for, but they didn't turn out half bad.
While the beads were curing, I actually did something different so as to not get totally bored with them. It has been several weeks since I did any drawing so just played around a bit and made this little rabbit. Not sure yet whether he will be a pen or pendant.
|I'll just wait here till someone gives me a carrot.|