Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The difference a color makes

I have tried out several color combinations when making the squishy beads. So far, the first beads I made have been my favorites. So today I decided to recreate them. 

I have never been one to keep consistent  journals/logs of what I do, but perhaps I should start.  I was pretty sure that the original colors I used were white, yellow and violet.



 As you can see from the picture, my memory is faulty.  I now think I used fuchsia originally instead of violet. These beads  may not be exactly what I set out for, but they didn't turn out half bad.

While the beads were curing, I actually did something different so as to not get totally bored with them. It has been several weeks since I did any drawing so just played around a bit and made this little rabbit. Not sure yet whether he will be a pen or pendant.


I'll just wait here till someone gives me a carrot.

No comments:

Post a Comment