Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Christi in new book

I just received my copy of Polymer Pizzazz 2 from Amazon.  And what a surprise!   My favorite PC teacher Christi Friesen has 4 projects in it.  One of them is the Calla Lily project which is really special to me as Christi made and gave me one at the Friday Harbor workshop last month. 

This really makes me want to get back into the studio. I have had a forced hiatus due to back issues.  I may even have to miss our guilds Clay Day this coming weekend.

In lue of something new, I present a project from Christi's workshop last month.  This will be a wall hanging when I get around to affixing a hanger to the back.  I had a lot of fun learning to make Christ's favorite leafs.

No comments:

Post a Comment