Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bead Soup Blog Party 2013

Lori Anderson has been hosting the Bead Soup Blog Party now for some years.  I really don't know how she does it.  She had the flu and a migraine during the sign up time, yet managed to match over 500 jewelry artists AND blog about it AND FB about it, AND email everyone about their partners.  I would be in bed not caring about anyone or anything in the world .... but Lori preservers.  She is one special lady.

I am happy to introduce you to my Bead Soup Partner - Stephanie (Stepha) Stamper.  She is a mother of 3 who (like a lot of us, myself included) buys beads to hoard.  Her blog is Rainy Day Designs where you can see pix of her lovely children in her latest posting.  (Her middle little has the BLUEST eyes - adorable).

I was inspired by Christi Friesen's latest book (Flourish) to create my Polymer beads for this Soup.  The big reveal day for us isn't till April 13, a long time to wait.  Till then, here is a teaser.
Green is the color for Spring.




No comments:

Post a Comment