Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Friday, June 20, 2014

You KNOW you are addicted to beads when ...

It's official ... I'm certifiable!

I had a molar extracted this afternoon.  On my way home, I saw signs "Bead Show".  What the heck?!?  I am on the email list for this bead company and did not get a post about a bead show this weekend in my neck of the woods, or would have gone in the morning.

" Bead Show!" I say to my husband.
" Tooth just out" my dear sweet reminds me.
Didn't hesitate a second .... "Still numb.  I'm going before the Novocaine wears off"

So I did, while he went to the pharmacy to get my pain meds.  So far, it has not been too bad, but I popped a pill  prior to the numbness completely wearing off. And in 6 months or so, I can get an implant so that the empty spot in my mouth will no longer drive my tongue crazy.

So, what has been the craziest thing you ever did to get your bead fix?

And now a geek moment  ....


No comments:

Post a Comment